Bad Faith Claim Denials
Exposing Errors And Taking Action Against Profit-Focused Insurance Companies
Denied insurance claims, particularly high-value claims, are more common than most people realize, and they almost always call for investigation by a knowledgeable lawyer. Whatever the reason you were given, and whether your problem involves a life insurance, homeowners, auto or other insurance claim, your financial future may depend on your decision to get objective guidance from an attorney with in-depth knowledge of insurance law.
Some insurance claim denials result from honest mistakes that can be uncovered by an attorney and corrected. Others are conscious, willful breaches of contract that may constitute actionable insurance bad faith and require a lawsuit targeting a just settlement of the claim and additional damages. At Williams Law Association, P.A., we take decisive action for people in Tampa, Brandon and throughout west central Florida when claims are wrongfully denied based on:
- Denial that the loss was a covered event under the policy terms
- An allegation that information was omitted or other errors were made on the original insurance application
- “Post-claim underwriting” directed at finding a pre-existing condition or other reason for claim denial
- The insurer’s inadequate investigation of the claim
- Any of a wide array of other invalid excuses offered up by insurers focused on profit at the expense of their policyholders
Are You Being Victimized By A Bad Faith Claim Denial?
Led by 22-year lawyer and Million Dollar Advocates Forum member K.C. Williams, we will review your insurance claim denial and gather the necessary information to determine whether it is justified. If we find mistakes, we will attempt to resolve the matter directly with the insurer. If your situation suggests a bad faith claim denial, you will have a proven trial lawyer on your side in your quest to get the benefits you deserve.
To discuss your problem and legal options in a free initial consultation,
contact our firm at (800) 451-6786 today. We have three full-service offices to serve you, and you will pay no attorney fees unless we take your case and recover compensation that benefits you.