How To Choose A Lawyer For An Insurance Dispute
Many people facing insurance claim denials, delays and unfair, inadequate settlement offers wait far longer than they should to involve a qualified lawyer. Although attempting to deal with the insurance company on your own may lead to frustration and hardship, it can be difficult to know where to turn for legal counsel you can trust.
Key Questions To Ask When You Have A Lot On The Line
A vast range of law firms in Tampa and throughout west central Florida advertise their ability to handle your personal injury case, property damage claim problem or other serious legal matter. However, as in other professional pursuits, their experience, skill levels and approach vary widely. Key questions to consider when seeking a lawyer for your insurance dispute include:
- Does the lawyer have significant experience specific to insurance law and relevant to your situation?
- Can this attorney share a documented track record of success resolving high-value claims and disputes favorably for clients?
- Does this track record include successful recovery of damages for insurance bad faith?
- When you contact the firm, is it difficult to actually speak to a lawyer or do you trust that your case is being taken seriously and receiving real focus?
- Does your lawyer listen to you, and do you feel confident that he or she is presenting you with a balanced, practical view of next steps and legal options?
- Does working with this attorney relieve a significant burden, or are you just as stressed about your case and dealings with the insurance company as you were on your own?
Aggressively Defending The Rights Of Policyholders In Florida Since 1995
Attorney K.C. Williams makes insurance claims and disputes the clear focus of our longstanding, successful practice. He has earned membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and is widely recognized for his negotiating and trial skills. In addition, we genuinely focus on each individual client, align with client goals and take pride in our ability to find the most efficient, effective path to positive resolution.
For a free, no-risk, no-pressure evaluation of your insurance dispute, call (800) 451-6786 today.