Tampa Insurance Claim Attorney
Florida Property Insurance Claims Lawyer
After your home was damaged by a hurricane or other disaster, you probably had the hope that your insurance company would stand by your side and help you put your life and property back together. You bought property insurance with the hope that, if you ever had a loss, your homeowners policy would quickly investigate your claim and fairly pay your loss. Unfortunately, many policy holders have learned the hard way that insurance companies are more interested in profit than paying claims.
Over $100 Million Recovered On Behalf Of Our Clients!
Insurance claims lawyer K.C. Williams has more than 20 years of experience assisting Florida residents and property owners in their struggles with insurance companies – helping to fight their delayed, denied or underpaid insurance claims. Our firm has earned a reputation for excellence in handling hurricane claims and other insurance claims for damages caused by storms or natural disasters.
Experienced Representation for Denied or Underpaid Claims
The property insurance attorneys at Williams P.A. have specific experience handling a wide variety of property damage claims and offer a high level of service and dedication in all types of insurance claims representation. We can provide assistance in a wide range of insurance claim disputes – from the initial filing of the claim, fighting for coverage, or even pursuing a bad faith claim against the insurance companies. Our experience includes the following areas:
- Hurricane damage
- Smoke damage
- Hail damage
- Fire damage
- Flood and/or water damage
- Homeowners insurance claims and disputes
- Insurance claims for commercial properties
- Sinkhole Damage
- Bad faith insurance claims
- Personal injury claims
Insurance Claims Laws
Florida law sets forth specific guidelines an insurance company must follow in investigating, estimating and paying an insurance damage claim. Many times, insurance companies will ignore these laws. They hope the policy holder does not know his or her rights under their homeowners insurance policy. Over the past two decades, we have assisted thousands of Floridians with their claims. We have helped them maximize their recovery under their insurance policies.
How To Choose A Lawyer For An Insurance Dispute
A vast range of law firms in Tampa and throughout west central Florida advertise their ability to handle your personal injury case, property damage claim problem or other serious legal matter. However, as in other professional pursuits, their experience, skill levels and approach vary widely. Key questions to consider when seeking a lawyer for your insurance dispute include:
- Does the lawyer have significant experience specific to insurance law and relevant to your situation?
- Can this attorney share a documented track record of success resolving high-value claims and disputes favorably for clients?
- Does this track record include successful recovery of damages for insurance bad faith?
- When you contact the firm, is it difficult to actually speak to a lawyer?
- Do you trust that your case is being taken seriously and receiving real focus?
- Does your lawyer listen to you, and do you feel confident that he or she is presenting you with a balanced, practical view of next steps and legal options?
- Does working with this attorney relieve a significant burden, or are you just as stressed about your case and dealings with the insurance company as you were on your own?
Get Help With Your Claim
Preparing, filing, and disputing insurance claims can be challenging. Insurance companies do not always have your best interests in mind. Insurance companies often want to pay out as little as possible on claims. In order to get all the benefits you are entitled to under your insurance policy, retain the services of a qualified attorney. An experienced lawyer can represent you during this process. For a free, confidential consultation with an insurance claims attorney, please call (800) 451-6786 or submit an online contact form below. We look forward to assisting you.